Thanks

Selling Rohan account cracker! - $20

I am selling a Rohan account password cracker that my friend qplazm made about a month ago for only $20. I've cracked probably 20 accounts in the 2 days that I actually ran the program.

This is a very fast cracker. I am on a sub-par internet connection with Comcast and I am getting 600 attempts per minute which is a good 36,000 crack attempts per hour. You can run multiple clients at once, meaning you can open 10 instances of the cracker at the same time and crack 10 times the speed with VERY little speed loss. I will include a very nice password list that I've used to crack accounts in this package.

The package comes with a readme describing how it is used... which is extremely simple.

Like I said, I've cracked maybe 20 accounts with this... I cracked one guy with 600,000 RPs, another guy with multiple Unique weapons, it's really efficient for raping accounts of gold/items or selling their items on the Exchange Market to yourself for extremely low prices.

This is NO SCAM, NO FALSE ADVERTISING, once payment is received you WILL GET THIS PACKAGE and you will be able to quickly and easily begin cracking Rohan account passwords.

I actually recently sold this program to a friend and he sent me a screenshot of him with ten clients open, cracking at a combined 5500 attempts per minute, that's pretty insane. Here's the picture:
    https://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5634/ahalolii6.jpg

Here is a YouTube video showing the cracker in use and showing that it does function:

And lastly, for further proof, I'd like to release a players' account/password who I recently cracked. Not sure what this guy has, but he had around 2000 forum posts, so:
    account: Tureil
    password: bugger

[B]If you are interested in purchasing the cracker, send me a forum PM here. The price will be $20, payment via PayPal only. You
    I prefer contact by AIM. We can discuss anything if you have concerns.
    I will ask for an email address and give you my PayPal email and once payment is received, you will promptly receive an email with the program included. BUY IT FAST AND GET TO CRACKING THE BEST, TOP LEVEL ACCOUNTS BEFORE OTHERS DO!
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 12-16-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks
    wow,
    looks fast BUT if its so good, why can't your friend make it multi threaded? so you have 1 window open but its virtually running like 8, will be much faster.

Thanks
    I remember the old Yahoo! web crackers, that's what this reminds me of. Anyway, good luck selling it or doing whatever with it.