Thanks

How to make trainers

Well?

What is it basically?

im a choob

Thanks
    first you need a Uce that can make trainers.

Then you need to find values when you scan. (Ex. when you want weapon hack you need to scan for the amount of ammo that you have. Then shoot acouple of times scan for changed values. Then shoot again scan for decreased values. keep repeating that prosses till you get 1-5 then freeze them all and find out which one works.)

After that go to the bottom of the Uce were it say's advanced options. Click that think that looks like a floppy disk. Then click creat new trainer that will run duing game. You can change image, Icon, The name of it. But for the process you nees to put: WarRock.exe. Then click add entry. There you will add the values you just scaned . and make hotkey's for them.

O yea.. When you find a Value you need to freeze it. And mybe chane the value. Never Unfreeze it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanlg14 View Post
    first you need a Uce that can make trainers.

Then you need to find values when you scan. (Ex. when you want weapon hack you need to scan for the amount of ammo that you have. Then shoot acouple of times scan for changed values. Then shoot again scan for decreased values. keep repeating that prosses till you get 1-5 then freeze them all and find out which one works.)

After that go to the bottom of the Uce were it say's advanced options. Click that think that looks like a floppy disk. Then click creat new trainer that will run duing game. You can change image, Icon, The name of it. But for the process you nees to put: WarRock.exe. Then click add entry. There you will add the values you just scaned . and make hotkey's for them.

O yea.. When you find a Value you need to freeze it. And mybe chane the value. Never Unfreeze it.
    Very well said.. BUT you don't always have to freeze it.. Freezing the value can be useful in many ways but very UNuseful in many ways..

Thanks
    yea, i was in a rush so i just said freeze it. But yea you dont allways need to freeze them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanlg14 View Post
    yea, i was in a rush so i just said freeze it. But yea you dont allways need to freeze them.
    Yup, and freezing them can may times have a bad outcome.