Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Got hack items! (CSGO)

Maybe 5 days ago, i got hack csgo items including knife. Someone hacked while I was in game. That time, i didnt realize about this. But after the game, i was going to check my inventory and expensive items were gone. So I was going to check the trade history, I found out the scammer steam profile name and went to check his inventory but found only few items. I thought he has kept some items at another his acc. What should I do. Could someone take back my items? Please! (Sorry for my bad English)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by chaiwun692 View Post
    Maybe 5 days ago, i got hack csgo items including knife. Someone hacked while I was in game. That time, i didnt realize about this. But after the game, i was going to check my inventory and expensive items were gone. So I was going to check the trade history, I found out the scammer steam profile name and went to check his inventory but found only few items. I thought he has kept some items at another his acc. What should I do. Could someone take back my items? Please! (Sorry for my bad English)
    I dont think there is anyway you could get it back man :/. if you contact steam support they may ban you

Thanks
    If steam support understands what you say they may give it back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What ever happened? Contact Valve , we can't help you on this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I already contacted to them. But they replied that they could not help me about this. Btw, I want to know that how did he hack my inventory.. I didnt even click links from anyone.

Thanks
    I already contacted to them. But they replied that they could not help me about this. Btw, I want to know that how did he hack my inventory.. I didnt even click links from anyone.
    Downloading shit, clicking stuff, some IMG or PNG files that use a crypter to spoof them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    My friend was phished before and lost all his cs:go items, and the hacker even took it into account to use all his steam wallet money to buy keys and trade those over too. My friend showed proof of everything and provided the phishing website and steam got him back all his items. Try to think how he could of hacked you, check if your steamguard is disabled and such.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If you haven't done anything, not clicking links, logging in on a website using steam info or given anyone your account info.
    It would most probably be a friend or someone that has been on your computer just trading over to another account.

You can try to check the "Trade History" of the account, look if it has been traded anywhere.

All I can say with your info dude.

Bai

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You're lying.
    If somebody were to login on your account while you're also logged in, you would get logged off of Steam and thus would get disconnected from the game.
    Are you trying to scam items by letting us "feel bad"? Because if you are, you're failing pretty bad.

Thanks
    Not sure if Valve can help you because the item's been transferred to a lot of places then :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What knife did you have?

Thanks
    Damn that sucks bro
    Successful trades
    MASTERlOGl vouch +1 I went first

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    You're lying.
    If somebody were to login on your account while you're also logged in, you would get logged off of Steam and thus would get disconnected from the game.
    Are you trying to scam items by letting us "feel bad"? Because if you are, you're failing pretty bad.
    No, thats false.

Only if they tried to join a game would it disconnect them. You can log in to Steam from multiple locations at a time, but you can only play from one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wtf! I didnt lie you. I dont need to scam items to other people. im not that type. You stupid fucker. dont come to make me piss off. Ur the fking stupid bullshit! If I got items by other people, i wont come to psot here. Fuck off!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz0098 View Post
    No, thats false.

Only if they tried to join a game would it disconnect them. You can log in to Steam from multiple locations at a time, but you can only play from one.
    You're wrong here. The SECOND somebody logs onto your account, you get logged out of Steam. You getting logged out of steam will result in the game's error message:"No Steam Logon"

Proof/Example:

Wtf! I didnt lie you. I dont need to scam items to other people. im not that type. You stupid fucker. dont come to make me piss off. Ur the fking stupid bullshit! If I got items by other people, i wont come to psot here. Fuck off!
    You need to shut up. It's pretty obvious right now that you're trying to scam us.
    Send us a screenshot of your trade history, else you'll get reported for attempting to scam & trashtalking.

Last edited by Polygon; 07-22-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast