Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Versa refund - overstock

So I had versa do an overstock refund. He doesn’t reply for like 5 days so I said fuck it I’ll do it myself and I did. Now he’s hitting me up for $240 saying he’ll have overstock rebill me if I don’t pay him for the refund I had to do myself....

Haven’t been a community member long enough to know if this is the normal behavior that I just have to suck up with shitty communication refunders or not

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuk23chuk For This Useful Post:

odano1988 (09-19-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    All the refunder is like that, you will expect scam report real soon. lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoux View Post
    All the refunder is like that, you will expect scam report real soon. lol
    I paid him to stop his moaning. I just think it’s ridiculous is all. I could give a fuck about a scam report on this site lmao

Thanks
    why u gonna pay for a service that wasnt given to you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by palmtreeliving View Post
    why u gonna pay for a service that wasnt given to you

Because I’d rather pay $240 than have him call overstock to charge me back 2.6k...

Thanks
    You would be better off fighting for it in a scam report than sucking up to him.
    Now I know someone to avoid ty for the info

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DankMemes43 View Post
    You would be better off fighting for it in a scam report than sucking up to him.
    Now I know someone to avoid ty for the info

Yeah I just didn’t want to risk it timewise. He’d been waiting on payment for a few days so I was nervous if I went through a scam report, which I know nothing about, I’d have a chargeback and I’d be pissed af

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it would have been easy enough to prove because I have the time log for my call to overstock and the email was send directly after and then I messaged him and said nvm don’t bother I did it and he said he’d just started on it lol. So all this is time documented. Just fucking lame honestly. But I get 3% if my next order (there won’t be a next) ��

Thanks
    I wouldn't have paid if I were. If you did the refund yourself what is he getting paid for???
    The lack of communication with refenders is exactly why I just refund shit myself. It's not that hard.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CeeCee25 For This Useful Post:

chasingsnow (09-20-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeCee25 View Post
    I wouldn't have paid if I were. If you did the refund yourself what is he getting paid for???
    The lack of communication with refenders is exactly why I just refund shit myself. It's not that hard.

I don’t know. That’s what I’m saying but I was worried about a charge back. I guess I’ll open a scam report and see if I can recoup the money. Idk why reminders can’t be arsed to communicate a quick message like “working on it” to people they expect hundreds of $ frim. I won’t be using a refunder anymore lol I originally thought there were methods but after about 2 refunds it’s clear they’re just saying they never got the package lmfao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Basically it comes down to his word against your word. You gaved him all the info to do a refund and you went ahead and did it yourself without him saying he won't do any part.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuk23chuk View Post
    I don’t know. That’s what I’m saying but I was worried about a charge back. I guess I’ll open a scam report and see if I can recoup the money. Idk why reminders can’t be arsed to communicate a quick message like “working on it” to people they expect hundreds of $ frim. I won’t be using a refunder anymore lol I originally thought there were methods but after about 2 refunds it’s clear they’re just saying they never got the package lmfao.
    Exactly! I was going to use a refunder for an Apple order but they never responded in a timely manner so I went ahead and did it myself and it went through in less than an hour. Same with Best Buy. Why pay people for shit you can do yourself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MistahChuot View Post
    Basically it comes down to his word against your word. You gaved him all the info to do a refund and you went ahead and did it yourself without him saying he won't do any part.

Well he also didn’t say he would do it which is the problem. I sent him info and didn’t hear anything for days. Meanwhile I’ve got a CC outstanding balance of like 3 grand. I don’t have time for that shit. I have the time I called and the time of the email was like 1 minutes after. Then I got the refund email and messaged him hey never mind and all the sudden he has time to message back “I just started it” and tries to act like he did shit and somehow it’s just a coincidence that they emailed me immediately after my phone call

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuk23chuk View Post
    Well he also didn’t say he would do it which is the problem. I sent him info and didn’t hear anything for days. Meanwhile I’ve got a CC outstanding balance of like 3 grand. I don’t have time for that shit. I have the time I called and the time of the email was like 1 minutes after. Then I got the refund email and messaged him hey never mind and all the sudden he has time to message back “I just started it” and tries to act like he did shit and somehow it’s just a coincidence that they emailed me immediately after my phone call
    scam report. if you have the time logs and everything. what a piece of shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lmao, if your side of the story is true then you let him finesse you out of 260 beans. I'd get my money back and open a scam report. As a matter of fact, why hasn't anybody @Versa lol?
    Last edited by Confluency; 09-19-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Thanks
    Working on a call log now and I’ll upload

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast